The Primary Care Physician should be the one with the broadest knowledge of medicine and of you, the patient. As the one who delivers Primary Care, he or she can best address a wide variety of your health issues, from prevention, to diagnosis and treatment of acute illness, to management and coordination of the care rendered to you by other practitioners. This physician could be a pediatrician, Ob/Gyn, specialist, internist or Family Physician. Of course, the Board Certified Family Physician has been specifically trained to deal with widest range of medical concerns… IMHO.
- How It Started:
- Why Botox and Fillers?
- What is Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT) ?
- Cardiovascular Exercise & My Heart
- In-Motion Laser Upgraded to Deliver More Treatment Types
- What’s the Main Cause of Depression?
- Are You a Part of the Herd?
- Is the United Federation Health Starship Crashing?
- What Is More Byzantine Than Government Regulation?
- How’s that ObamaCare thing workin’ out for ya?
- Word Picture: What are “Adhesions”?
- Where has the “Care” in Healthcare Gone?